Sunday, July 15, 2007

Playin' with New Stamps....

Here are a few samples that I made last night while hanging with a friend. Enjoy!



This card uses the new in-colors: River Rock, Blue Bayou, & Purely Pomegranate & the level 2 hostess stamp set, PERFECT PRESENTATION. I also used the River Rock double stitched ribbon. Man, do I love these new colors!!!

This card is made using Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock & Very Vanilla CS. I stamped the tree image in black in & used the blender pens to create the water-colored look. The stamp set is BIG CELEBRATIONS & PERFECT PRESENTATION.



Okay, this is just 3 circles punched (1 3/8 in, 1 1/4in, & 1" circle punches) & using the accents from COLD PLAY to finish off the snowman. Happy Holidays is from SNOWFALL used Not Quite Navy, River Rock,Purely Pomegranate & Very Vanilla CS. The corner "bling" is made of the extra left over from the photo corner punch & the 3/4 in square & a jumbo eyelet. I got to use my crop-a-dile for the first time & I absolutely LOVE it!









No comments: