Monday, September 22, 2008

Online Ordering!!!!

Welcome to a new service that SU just announced . . . ON LINE ORDERING!
That's right . . . you can place an order with me any time, day or night, rain or shine! We're so proud of this new feature and are anxious for you to learn how to use it.
It's as easy as going to my website and clicking on the SHOP NOW button in the upper right hand corner. Click here http://www.kreatewithkristi.stampinup.net/ and you're on your way to easy-peasy-shopping!
So when you find that perfect project on Splitcoaststampers or in your favorite magazine, click on your FAVORITES (you do have me in your Favorites - Yes? - good!) select my site and you'll be able to order everything you need. If you just can't wait until our next class and want some card stock and matching ribbon . . . just click right to me!
As an introduction to this great new service . . . be one of the first FIVE people to place an on-line order of $40 or more and I'll send you something from my special collection . . . a 10-item assortment of 18" pieces of SU ribbons!
If you have any problems using on-line ordering, please contact me at (972)722.5353 and I'll be glad to help you. This is a terrific new service and I hope you'll find it useful too!

No comments: